One of my best friends and I have decided that we're going to get skinny once and for all! We always complain that we're flabby from having 2 kids each and now we're REALLY going to do something about it. I don't just want to look "ok" I want to look GREAT! I always hear people say "you need to learn to accept your body the way it is." Would you tell your kid who is getting mostly Cs in school to just "accept" those grades? Or would you tell them that they need to work harder and that they CAN achieve the grades they want and deserve? Obviously nobody would accept mediocrity in other aspects of their life, so why do we feel the need to accept it when it comes to our bodies. We CAN change our bodies for the better!! It's happened for a number of people, so why not me?
I've been running 5 km and doing the Jillian Michael's workout for a few months now and I have seen results (see my before and after pictures), but I want to lose more. The goal, lose 3 inches in 6 day!
So what's the plan?
1. Jillian Michael's workout 3 times a week (or more) on level 2.
2. Hip Hop Abs every night. They claim you can lose 3 inches in 6 days. Let's see if it works.
3. Eating mostly fruit and veggies (no potatoes or bananas)
4. Protein shake for lunch
5. Sensible dinner, with mostly veggies (less than 500 calories)
6. No eating after 7:30 pm
7. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
I'm hoping the hip hop abs claim to "lose 3 inches in 6 days" is true. I'm going to give it a try. I REALLY want to be able to post "after" pictures that I can be proud of. Wish me luck!
Me Ka Aloha