Thursday, July 1, 2010

O CANADA!

Happy Canada Day! I hope you're all enjoying you time off and spending it with your friends and family. Today we're heading to a festival where we'll be watching local dance studios perform, a dog show, local musicians, etc. We went last year and had a great time so we're really looking forward to it this time. We'll also be bringing our friends would missed out last year because they were HAVING A BABY last Canada Day (happy birthday Brandon!)

I hope to also take a few minutes and think about what a great country Canada is. When I think back to earlier this year, when the Vancouver Winter Olympics were taking place, I remember all the commercials that were about Canada. I remember watching the American stations and they were constantly showing Canada's beauty. I loved watching the interviews with all the Canadian athletes and they'd show their adorable home towns and strong communities. I actually appreciated Canada more after the Vancouver Olympics. Here's some Canada eye candy for you!


Me Ka Aloha
-Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories