Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday To.... ME!!

Today is my birthday and it's also been 6 days since I started that Hip Hop Abs shenanigans. I've actually had really sore abs and love handles believe it or not.... however..... I didn't take into account a couple things before I started.

1. The day after I started it was my brother's birthday. Let's just say there was a lot of ice cream cake eaten.
2. My cousin and very good friend came over for girls night. If you've ever met my cousin you'd understand that girls night = FOOD!
3. Adam (my running buddy and Italian friend) came over and made us an Italian dinner, with dessert. Who can say no to that?
4. Today is MY birthday and I was woken up this morning with a HUGE serving of pancakes and strawberries... and brownies.

I know, I KNOW!!! Sounds like a bunch of lame excuses, but it's true. Ok so, I can tell you that Hip Hop Abs is a GREAT workout if you're looking for something fun and full of cardio. Plus it works areas of your abs that you might normally have problems with. I'm pretty confident that that it would work if you didn't have a million events happening (which include food). I'm going to try it again, and this time I'm duct tapping my mouth shut to avoid the surplus of food that seems to follow me every where I go.

Meet me back here in 6 more days.... I PROMISE!

Me Ka Aloha
- Elisabeth

27 years ago I was a little chubby baby.... now I'm just a little chubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories