Sunday, January 10, 2010

The 30 Day Shred


I'm a stay at home Mom with a two-year-old and a seven-month-old, so you can understand how finding the time to work out is a challenge. On top of that, I have double the baby weight to lose :( A friend of mine told me about Jillian Micheal's new DVD, "The 30 Day Shred". Basically you follow her 20 minute workout for 30 days and eat sensibly. The workout is a serious "butt kick" and it works! I did this when Joseph was 2 months old and lost 15 pounds!! So why did I stop? Well, life got in the way! My husband went on a business trip for a week, the kids got sick, Christmas festivities, and a host of other things happened. Now that things seem to be normal again, I am determine to lose the last 10 pounds and build some muscles. I don't just want to be thin, I want to look totally buff (in a feminine kind of way). Tomorrow, I'm waking up at the crack of dawn to workout and shower before the kids get up. Wish me luck!

Me Ka Aloha (With Love)
- Elisabeth

P.S. What are you doing to lose weight? I'd love to hear about your success stories.
To get a copy of The 30 Day Shred DVD, go to www.Amazon.com

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I RUN whenever I get a chance and do "the 300 workout" because IT'S INSANE and I LOVE IT. ;)

    Running works best for me because I'm built pretty big and it's such an endurance thing I'm actually able to re-train some of my muscle fibres to take on the tinier more endurance-fibre properties...= slightly smaller. ;) I'll NEVER have great thin legs like yours, though - sigh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to send me this workout now... I am still fat from Elvinas pregancy! Fat fat FAT!

    ReplyDelete

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories