Thursday, April 22, 2010

THINspiration !!!!

This might be old news for some of you, but this is news to me. I don't keep up with celebrity gossip, because I find it a waste of time HOWEVER... I just opened an email from the Oprah Show and read the article about Nadya Suleman (Octomom). She's that single mother of 6, who, less than a year and a half ago, gave birth to octuplets!! That's right EIGHT children at once, AND she already had 6 at home!! Ok so, if that's not shocking enough, wait until you see her weight loss WITHOUT surgery or a personal trainer!!Like seriously?! THAT IS AMAZING!! I've only had two kids and I'm not even close to looking this good. She did this photo shoot one year after her 8 babies were born. She's 5 feet 7 inches (same height as me) and now weighs 125 pounds. She went from 270 to 125! Joseph will be 1 year old in less than a month and a half, so I have to get cracking! Ok so now, I have no excuses, if she can do it, I can do it!

Me Ka Aloha

- Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. Alright, she's got thin going for her, but that's about it. She looks awful.

    (My humble opinion. hahaha Because apparently you asked...)

    ReplyDelete

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories