Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dry Brushing isn't Just a Paint Technique

Earlier today I was online looking for some painting techniques for a DIY project that I'm working on and ended up finding a few very interesting videos that had nothing to do with painting! Dry brushing is a powerful form of detoxification. The skin is the largest organ in the body and responsible for one quarter of the bodies detoxification each day. Dry brushing can:

1. Remove cellulite (yay!!)
2. Stimulate detoxification of the skin, gut, kidneys, liver, lungs, lymphatic system, and mucous membranes
3. Cleanses the lymphatic system
4. Remove dead skin cells
5. Strengthen the immune system
6. Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
7. Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
8.Tones the muscles
9. Stimulates circulation
10.Improves the function of the nervous system
11. Helps digestion
12. AND it’s easy, inexpensive and invigorating!

I've been looking for a way to detoxify, but a lot products out there are not suitable for breast feeding mothers. I think I may have found the solution.Check out this youtube video that explains the technique.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories