Monday, March 8, 2010

Weight Loss Update

You've all probably been wondering what I've been up to since my post about the 30 Day Shred, and if I've lost any weight. Well... it's been going ok. I started to wean Joseph off nighttime feedings because he was waking up every 45 minutes to nurse and driving me crazy. I would be totally exhausted every morning and too tired to workout. Joseph is sleeping a lot better now, BUT since he hasn't been nursing as much, I haven't been getting rid of as many calories as before when he was sucking the life out of me. My weight loss has been slow, but I'm still losing. I've also been doing some power yoga workouts to help with flexibility and to strengthen my stability muscles. I LOVE doing yoga but it's one of those things that I find difficult to fit in with kids. The yoga workouts take about an hour and I need the kids to be quiet so I can enjoy the relaxation aspect. I usually do yoga when the kids have gone to bed and when Dave is working late so I can truly relax and enjoy. Any way, Joseph will be 1 year old in June and I REALLY want to achieve my weight loss goals by then. As promised, the before and after pictures will posted when Joseph turns 1 (yikes, I better get cracking). How's the weight loss going for the rest of you? I'd love to hear about it.

Here's a picture of my thinspiration. I doubt I'll ever look this good, but it's good to set your goals high.



Me Ka Aloha

-Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories