Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sorry x 1000


I have to apologize a million times for missing recipe Friday this past week. I have a good excuse I swear! Actually, I have a few good excuses and they're all true.

1. My 1 year old unplugged the wireless router and we therefore had no internet for 3 days. Usually this wouldn't be a problem, but I tried to fix it and made things way worse (clearly I should stick to what I know) I guess I could have gone over to my inlaws to post a recipe, but...
2. Husband had been away for 2 weeks in Ukraine. He used to live there for 2 years and went back with a friend to visit. My life was pretty hectic while he was gone and let's just say that I never want to be a single mom.
3. The night before "recipe Friday" Joseph woke up at midnight crying. He cried until 5 am before finally falling asleep. At 8 am he woke up crying again and my drama queen daughter also woke up fussy and demanding breakfast, juice, potty, and to watch Cinderella.
4. Both my husband and I are sick! What's worse than being sick is being sick with 2 little children, 1 who is cutting 2 molars. We haven't slept much in the past 3 days.

I promise to post 2 recipes this coming week. Don't hate me for forgetting :(

Me Ka Aloha
- Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories