Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Remember way back in June, when I ran the Moon in June 5 km race? Well, this week I was sorting through some pictures on my computer and I realized, totally forgot to post pictures from the Moon in June. So, in case you've been dying to see Adam's short shorts haa haa, here are a few pics. Enjoy!


Here we are waiting for the race to start. Adam was very proud of his short shorts.
In deep conversation.
The very front of the line. I'm standing behind the guy in the diabetes shirt. (That's my friend Elliot, he ran a marathon this week in Iceland for team diabetes)



That dude in all black is my friend Joel. He finished something like 18 minutes wearing that thing! (You can see the side of my head behind the girl in blue)

The finish line. My favorite part of the race LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories