Friday, July 15, 2011

Recipe Friday - Kale Chips


Hey everyone! It's been months since my last recipe Friday post. I get really sick when I'm pregnant and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it up during those 9 months. To be honest, I still don't know if I'll be able to post a recipe EVERY Friday because life with a newborn, AND a 2 year old AND a 3 1/2 year old is CRAZY!!! Any way, here's a recipe for this week.

I saw this on the Ellen Show. Gwyneth Paltrow was demonstrating some of the recipes from her cook book and this was one that her kids loved. Later that week one of my super healthy friends posted on facebook about how much she loves kale chips.

Kale Chips

Ingredients

- 1 bunch of kale, washed and cut into bite size pieces (ribs removed)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sprinkle of salt

Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
Spread the kale over the waxed paper.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle with salt.

Place in the oven at 270 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until crispy. Let cool before eating.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories